Career Returners Coaching Programme
What are the aims of our Career Returners Coaching Programme?
- Our proven, insight-led Career Returners Coaching Programme has been specifically tailored to address the practical and psychological challenges faced by professionals of all genders re-entering the workforce through a returner programme.
- The Programme was developed based on:
- Our unmatched experience of supporting returners, having worked with over four thousand career returners from the start of their return-to-work journey to the point at which they have successfully transitioned back into the workforce;
- Our in-depth understanding of psychology and coaching;
- Our knowledge and experience of working at senior levels in a variety of businesses
Why invest in external coaching support?
- The coaching facilitates a more rapid re-integration into the corporate environment, increases the contribution and the satisfaction of the returners and maximises the likelihood of successful permanent hires.
- The use of external coaches who have worked on other returner programmes, and who understand the career break world, encourages an open and honest sharing of experiences and a normalisation of problems faced. The group coaching workshop format (where relevant) enhances the peer support of the cohort and strengthens network links.
How is the coaching structured?
- The Career Returners Coaching Programme has four stages, mirroring the transition stages when re-entering the workforce: Prepare | Explore | Integrate | Launch
- The Returner Coaching Programme can be delivered for a cohort – through four half-day group workshops – or for individual returner hires – through four 90 minute coaching sessions
“The coaching was exceptionally good. It was very well thought out and delivered in an understanding and empathetic way with a focus on practical and positive ways to approach returning to work.”
“The coaching workshops were particularly useful in helping me to understand the company perspective and to develop professionally”
“[With Career] Returners providing sound advice and great coaching support, the transition to back to full time work was made to feel almost seamless”
“I gained much more than I imagined possible. The coaching helped me to define myself and to find strengths that I didn’t realise I had. I am more self-aware than I was before”