* Applications are now closed *
Location: Global (EMEA, Americas, Asia-Pacific)
Start date: Rolling application, start date varies by role
Opportunity: Supported hiring into permanent roles with flexible working
The UBS Career Comeback award-winning permanent hire program combines on-the-job experience with classroom learning, mentoring and coaching to support you as you return to the corporate world.
Are you are seeking a collaborative and diverse workplace to bring your talent and skills? If you’ve been out of the traditional workplace for two years or more, UBS would like to talk to you.
Maybe you’ve been focusing on your family or pursuing a passion. At any rate, if you have taken a break from your career and are looking to return, UBS is interested in hiring great talent with relevant experience.
In the program you’ll:
- be hired into a permanent position from day one
- be part of a network of people who go through the program together
- start with the Career Comeback Experience session to get you up to speed on UBS and the financial industry – including knowledge that will be relevant for your role
- take part in coaching, mentoring and buddy programs
Who are they looking for?
- have been on a career break for approximately two (or more) years
- want to return to work on a part-time to full-time basis
- have experience working as a functional expert, a team leader, and / or in a leadership position
- have a background that fits the seniority of the position for which they’re recruiting
- are a good fit with UBS’s three keys to success (their Pillars, Principles and Behaviours)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what UBS does. And they do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world. With about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of the team?
UBS is a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to them. And they support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
How to apply
It’s easy. Check out ubs.com/career-comeback to read more about the Program and apply directly.
For any queries, please contact UBS at email@example.com